The School of Business at the John Adams Center
Tuition free computer classes in San Francisco!
- CCSF John Adams computer classes are noncredit with start dates throughout the semester.
- Hands-on, personalized instruction with extra computer labs to practice using new software.
- Please note: all City College of San Francisco noncredit classes are tuition free.
Ongoing registration and enrollment in classes throughout the semester!
Fall Semester: late-August to mid-December
Spring Semester: mid-January to late-May
Summer Session: June
New classes start soon!
Classes provide affordable, high quality instruction with morning and afternoon schedules. Faculty is knowledgeable and committed to helping students succeed. Classes are oriented towards both beginning and more advanced students. Below are a few of the benefits
- Train for a new job
- Learn new business and technology skills
- Acquire skills that employers hold in high demand
- Stay motivated in a tough job market
- Develop your current job skills
- Start a new career ; employment assistance and job preparation classes available
- Earn a Certificate – Office, Accounting & Computer certificate programs
Our computer classes are “hands-on” so you can practice each new concept as you learn it. And each class provides individualized attention from the instructor. Check out our Business Classes section on this blog to find out more about each class.
The City College of San Francisco John Adams Center is located at 1860 Hayes Street at Masonic, near the beautiful Golden Gate Park Panhandle. The CCSF John Adams Center is easily reached by MUNI via the 21 Hayes or the 43 Masonic.
Built in 1911 as the original Lowell High School, the John Adams Center building consists of 64 classrooms and labs, an auditorium, a state-of-the-art child care center, and offices for counseling and administrative services. At this center, we offer a variety of credit and noncredit courses and programs. We think you’ll find the CCSF John Adams Center provides a warm and friendly environment to support your learning.
Welcome to the CCSF John Adams Center School of Business. An important part of the City College of San Francisco!
The college offers many credit and noncredit classes. Tuition free computer classes is just one of the many areas offered. Please see our complete schedule for more information.