Are you a new or concurrent CCSF John Adams student? Confused about where to go to get help or ask questions? The John Adams Campus counseling, matriculation, admissions and enrollment offices are now combined into one location. Room 142 is the place to go and is now called “Student Services”.
Drop by the office if you……
- Want to meet with a counselor to discuss educational goals
- Have questions about classes or the college
- Want to enroll with the college or in classes
- Want to take a placement exam or have questions concerning them
- Want to learn about the different programs and courses offered at this campus
Over the summer, the Student Services staff have been meeting and training to improve comprehensive services for JAD students. In October, we will be updating the office furniture and computers. Do not hesitate to come and visit Student Services in room 142.