Aerotek will be at SJSU next Thursday, March 21st from 10AM – 1PM in the Career Center, hosting 1:1 and group informational interviews and collecting resumes for a $22/hr full-time position with Netflix. The position starts on April 1st. I just posted this yesterday and already we’re quickly selling out of registrations. All we have left now are group interview slots available.
Please see attached flier for details.
This is open to the general public. This is my first attempt at opening up more of SJSU services to the surrounding community. Please send appropriate and great candidates so that I can host a similar event in May, thank you.
During the group interview session (approximately 15 – 20 minutes), candidates can submit their resume, meet the recruiters, learn about the job(s), and have a brief Q&A. The position is for a Call Center support position and requires soft-skills and familiarity with current technologies and communications, i.e. social chat via instand messaging, etc.
Candidates MUST meet the following minimum qualifications to attend:
- Abe to work Full-time from 9AM – 6:30PM
- Travel to Santa Clara
- Ability to start April 1st
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree (or will have one by summer)
- Pass seven year criminal background check
- Flexible to working various schedules based on business need
- Legal permission/documentation to work in the United States
- Customer service experience preferred
Register here: http://aerotek-sjsu.eventbrite.com/
San Jose State University — Career Center
Job Development & Marketing Specialist
San Jose State University
Career Center (0032)
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0032