Come to one of the Orientation/Info Sessions to learn all about the Noncredit Business Certificates available at the John Adams Campus Business Department. Find out about:
- Business Certificates for entry-level office, bookkeeper, & more
- Format of classes for one- and two- semester long programs
- Job opportunities for which the certificates prepare participants
- Support services available including financial aid and job search help
- Registering for day and evening classes
Click for orientation dates.
2012 Business Certificates available at the John Adams Campus
- Business Office Support Skills I
- Business Office Support Skills II
- MS Office Specialist
- Clerical Support Specialist
- Computer Applications for Business
- Business and Computer Mini Certificates (Basic Word Processing, Advanced Word Processing, Excel Basics, Excel Specialist, Basic Customer Service)
For orientation info contact Jim Wong of the Counseling Department, Room 142, 415-561-1925, or Margaret Choy, Business Employment Program, Room 44, 415-561-1806 / firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions.